martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011

Girlhood Chrismas

When I was a girl, very recently back, I enjoyed the Christmas very much. Before the 24th and 25th, because my mom adorned the entire house, was like the North Pole, all the house in green, red and golden. The Christmas tree was tall and full of ornaments. Also with my family go to the church, there we saw plays that told the story of Christmas. That was so touching and gave a clear meaning to this celebration. For me and my family the Christmas have a deep spiritual meaning, and we care to don’t forget this and teach to my other brothers and sisters. I remember the Christmas of my childhood as a time of reflexion and sharing love, time and gifts.

I remember one Christmas I got a bike and one for my brother, the main was green and his bike was pink, both don’t understand why, but anyway we don’t change ours bikes. Lot of fun and we played at the races. The Christmas was an opportunity to get something I want, but always had present the meaning of this celebration.

6 comentarios: