martes, 20 de diciembre de 2011

Hi! I hope you are well… today the topic it’s free, so I talk about a interesting documental I saw few days ago. Name “The story of stuffs”. This explains the productive process of our consumer goods. It’s a critical way to see the “economic progress”, because expose the great damage on the natural resources of earth and in the communities. And show the unsustainable of this neoliberal economic model. Although is a little complicated understand this topic, the exposer it’s so intelligent to explain and make so easy perceive the important to this problematic. I recommend to you see this documental and shows to your friend and family, I do it and was cool!

1 comentario:

  1. hahahahahaha when i saw the photo i thougt you were going to criticize about the consumerism, but then I realized it was an older post hahahaa

    ResponderEliminar